January 27, 2014

Doughnuts, A Pancake Butt and Booty Shorts {Lucy Activewear}

 photo c96464d6-794e-4e4b-ae85-73db3531eca6.jpg
This isn't my official check-in but I was taking some progress pictures the other night and figured I would share. I still need to have one of our interns give me selfie lessons because this was one of my best. And yeah...

This past weekend, all I wanted was a doughnut. Just ONE glorious, sugary pastry is all I needed to make my life complete. We went to Dunkin' on Sunday morning and I was able to walk away happily with a cup of coffee. I was doing really well and then it happened. The light. That red light outside of Krispy Kreme was on. I bought not one, but two of the most magnificent doughnuts I've ever tasted. I have no regrets. Life isn't about deprivation.

I'm not saying that I'm going to go nuts everyday but it's the first treat I've had in weeks. There it is...I confess! I just cant say "no" to Krispy Kreme.

Top/ShortyShorts

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Sorry next time I will run the light-LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't do that! I'll just work on self-control and get one next time. Maybe...hahaha

      Delete
  2. Looking good! And how can you turn down one doughnut?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The "hugs" and "kisses" doughnuts were pretty delicious.

      Delete
  3. I think the fact that you debated it is a good thing! I feel like since the new year I have had no self-control =/ ughhh I feel like I need a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! The debate almost didn't happen. I already KNEW what doughnut I would've gotten from Dunkin...the cookie dough stuffed heart. It just looks like it would taste good. Bikini Body Mommy on Facebook always has a challenge as do the Tone It Up girls. Love 'em both!

      Delete
  4. There's always one treat you can't stay away from however well you do on fitness. For me, I really struggle with Christmas and Easter chocolates. I could have been doing really well, then they arrive in the shops, and it's downhill all the way.

    So good for getting back on the wagon after the 2.

    #SITSblogging

    ReplyDelete