February 4, 2014

In The Car Straight Flexin'

 photo Earls-Fitness-Comparison-for-2-2-14.jpg
So...I have a confession. It's going to make me seem like the biggest douche in the world. 
I flex all of the freaking time now. It's bad. Ha! My muscles are still tiny babies in the making
but I'm so proud of myself. I just can't help it!

Yesterday in the car while Mike was driving, I just so happened to look down and my arms 
caught my attention. So I flexed. Mike (aka Flex Patrol) noticed what I was doing and decided 
to call me out. My response was "this is happening. in the car. i have no shame." When we work
toward a goal and start seeing progress...it's the best feeling ever. Right?! 

     

                                                                   {source}

This is Week 4 of the Bodybuilding.com 100k Transformation Challenge. Everyone on Bodyspace
(its pretty much the Facebook of fitness with less drama) is looking amazing so I need to kick it 
into gear. I had some days where I had cheesecake, doughnuts and probably some other delicious treats that I'm blocking from memory forgetting. I love sweets, but I don't like what too many "treats" do to my body. Not to say that I wont indulge at all...because I will...I just wont do it as much. Moderation.

After a few days of getting my nutrition back together and actually tracking my macros. I'm down 1lb and another inch. While one pound doesn't seem impressive to some people, please keep in mind that I'm lifting heavy weights. Even though I weigh roughly the same in both pictures, my body composition is changing. Less fat, more muscle. 

I'm loving Jamie Eason's Live Fit program! I'm now at a point where I can include cardio (phase 2)
so we'll see what happens in the coming weeks. 

For now, I'm just enjoying my fitness journey. And preparing myself to say "no" to the birthday cheesecake my coworker is about to be presented with. Ugh! 

Are you making progress with any of your goals (fitness or not)? Feel free to stalk my bodyspace for more updates. 

P.S.- Macronutrients or Macros are Fat, Carbs, Protein and I monitor Fiber intake as well. You never know, you may be one poop away from your goal! Gross but true. 

Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. You almost have me inspired to join that site! You look fantastic my friend. And, flex all you want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! There is so much support on the site! At first, I was really hesitant because I'm not even a big Facebook person but the people are encouraging.

      Delete
  2. Don't feel bad. When I work out more I flex all the time too! It's motivating and it's a visual reminder of your progress. I stopped working out for about four months but started back at it last week. Once I lose this layer of Krispy Kreme fat that I picked up, I will be flexing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those doughnuts are the devil! LOL. Why does sugar and lard taste so good?!

      When you're ready we can flex together! We'll bring Flex Friday to blogging. ;)

      Delete
  3. Hey, you flex and enjoy those new muscles... it encourages them to keep growing, I am sure! I think we all do it.

    Dropping by from the SITS Girls today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think you're right so I'm going to flex now. Haha!

      Delete
  4. Nothing wrong with that! Good luck on your challenge! #SITSblogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the great work! Be proud of those new muscles!

    Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looking good girl. Great progress... :) #sitsblogging #commentlovetribes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on keeping to your program. Well done!

    best,
    diane
    www.redorgreenchile.blogspot.com

    Dropping by from SITS girls today.
    #SITSBlogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consistency is the hardest part. Thank you!

      Delete
  8. I love that you are flexing in the car AND getting called out! that is awesome! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A girl just can't check herself out in peace these days. Haha! Thank you!

      Delete
  9. If you got 'em - flaunt 'em! No shame in showing off your guns! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep up the good work. And keep flexing those muscles! Just dropping by from SITS!
    Ginna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm flexing right now! Haha! Thank you :)

      Delete
  11. good for you. I need to get back to the gym

    ReplyDelete