February 24, 2014

Monday Meal Prep: Clean Eats

 photo meal-prep-feb24th.jpg
 1. Crockpot Chipotle Burrito Bowls/ 2. Black Bean Salad with Corn, Red Peppers, Avocado & Lime Vinaigrette / 3. Spicy Spinach & Udon / 4. Spicy Toasted Chickpeas / 5. Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Bites

Yesterday was spent in the kitchen but our meals are prepped for the week. We'll probably end up making one more meal by Thursday because Mike is going to start lifting weights again tonight! When you lift more, you eat more. (Woo hoo! I got my workout buddy back!)

We did some taste testing last night and Harper's favorite meal so far is the udon. For her, I cut up plain updon (without the red pepper) and squeezed lemon juice on the noodles with a little bit of lo-so soy sauce. She could not get enough of it. Our goal is to expose her to many different types of food so that her palate is diverse. She eats what we eat and rarely refuses what we offer. I still cant get her to eat butternut squash though.

I'll do my best to photograph our meals next week but after cooking all day with a sprained wrist...pictures were not on my mind. Ha!

I'm linking up with Laura and Jill.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That all looks so delicious! I need to try roasting chickpeas... it's been on my to do list forever. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete