March 25, 2014

Meal Prep Monday...on Tuesday

I'm a day late but...here we go!
Meal Prep Monday 
1. Vegetable and Avocado Enchilada / 2. Slow Cooker Pepperoni and Chicken / 3. Some kind of salmon concoction that i'll throw together last minute

Can I use the fact that my birthday is friday as the reason I have this pitiful meal plan before you? No? Okay. I'll do better next week. 

The veggie enchiladas are delicious. Tina provides helpful information on the nutritional makeup of this meal and the nutritional breakdown. Just schedule leg day around these guys...they're worth it! 

I just got hip to Skinnymom.com a few weeks ago and am loving their recipes so far. I'm hoping that the pepperoni chicken is another winner. Winner, winner, chicken dinner? I took it out of the crockpot at midnight so I havent had a chance to try the cheesy goodness. I'm thinking that covered and smothered in cheese means it'll be delightful. Ha! Don't be afraid to try this one because the nutritional information will probably surprise you...in a good way. Also, skinnymom.com isn't a sassy, all mamas need to look a certain way type of website. Their tag line is "where moms get the skinny on living healthy". Just wanted to throw that out there because I don't endorse shaming of any kind here. 
Not Gonna Happen GIF
I'm going to whip together some sort of baked salmon towards the end of the week. That's my plan anyway. I just need to get myself together. And stop fantasizing about birthday cake. Don't worry! I haven't forgotten about your surprise. It's coooming! Still not an iPad so don't get too excited. 

What are you eating this week?
I'm linked up to : Tasty Tuesday with Lena, Lacey & Meranda 

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by www.leanlena.com to be part of my Tasty Tuesday link up party :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun! Can't wait for next time!!!

      Delete
  2. I am coming over for Salmon Day, OKAY?!?!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything with avocado! Thanks for linking up with us for Tasty Tuesday. And happy early Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Avocado, like bacon, makes everything better!

      Delete
  4. I am going to have to check out your pepperoni chicken. Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had it for lunch. Oh. My. Gawd! So gooood!

      Delete
  5. So glad you loved the enchiladas :) They are a new fave of mine! Have you seen my sweet potato and mango tacos? These are also really good! Thanks for sharing my recipe, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I haven't seen the taco recipe but I'm about to hop to your blog to find them. I'm sure they're just as wonderful as the enchiladas :)

      Delete