March 11, 2014

What I'm Loving: Gym Bags

What I'm Loving: Gym Bags

 

Y'all...I have two bags that I've been using as my carryall from the office to the gym (and a few places in between). One of them is an adorable 31 tote bag and the other is a diaper bag that I bought from Nine West waaaay back in the day. My poor Nine West bag was used as a book bag when I was in college, a carryall/purse after college, an actual diaper bag and now it's used for hauling my gym swag. And it's beginning to show its age. Poor thing! Ha!

I'm on the market for a new bag that I can take from work, to the gym and to the store with Harper. I adore the first bag but it's not realistic for all of those purposes so I'm left to choose from one of the other styles. Life is hard, y'all! Haha! Seriously...I hate making these decisions. I'm terribly picky and finicky. What I like today, I may cringe over in two weeks. There. I said it! Help!

Mamas and large bag lovin' ladies...what do you use to haul your stuff?
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. If I left the house to work out, I would totally get #3! I'm a beach body girl though , I prefer my workouts with an army of small men climbing on me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I love Insanity and Brazil Butt Lift! I seriously quote Shaun T...it drives Mike nuts!

      Delete
  2. I love nine west bags so my vote is for #2 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the one I'm reeeeaaaally thinking about!

      Delete
  3. These look great! I really like the third one and the fifth one! :)
    <3 Jen via #SITSblogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gym bags have come a looong way! Thank you for visiting!!

      Delete
  4. Can I please have #3! It would be sure to make me want to get my butt to the gym. Adorable finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl! I can't justify paying more than 3 months of my gym membership for a gym BAG! Ha! Affordability is very important. :)

      Delete
  5. I don't use a gym bag. I normally go dressed from the house and then directly back home BUT I'm loving #3. It totally contradicts my introverted personality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent blog you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! You can visit my site. .
    sleeveless shirts

    ReplyDelete