April 18, 2014

Fail to Plan, Plan to Pull Your Hair Out

I have been a mess this week. I didn't finish my meal prep on Sunday so I had to cook throughout the week. When you're used to having meals ready to grab and go, having to cook really throws things off. I haven't really been logging into my bodyspace account like I should be and I SUCK at my Tone It Up checkin's.

What I HAVE managed to do is pull together a last minute Easter celebration! We were planning to spend this weekend with my family but found out last week that it wouldn't be possible. After one tearful phone call home, my mom sent a text to let me know that she was bringing Easter to me on Saturday. Yay! I love that woman.

I spent hours searching the internet for printables. No, that's a lie. I went to Pinterest. Duh! I found a lot of easy DIY's and recipes. I'll try to take pictures of the decor but the struggle is real, y'all.

Here's my favorite Easter Printable:
Here Come's Peter Cottontail via Tater Tots and Jello

I love this "Here Comes Peter Cottontail" graphic! Anytime I sing that song, Mike starts cracking up because it reminds him of...
                             Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. The holidays can be so disappointing when you can't be with the ones you love. Hooray for mom! Love the graphic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! It just doesn't feel the same.

      Delete
  2. Glad you will be able to enjoy Easter with your mom. Silly video...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! My husband loves that show.

      Delete
  3. aww how nice of your Mommy! Aren't they great? Glad it turned out good for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moms are the best! Dads are cool too lol

      Delete