April 10, 2014

My Week As A Stay-At-Home Mom

Harper's daycare is closed this week for whatever reason so this mama skipped out of work. Being a stay at home mom is hella hard! My house is a mess, I'm tired of cooking and we don't have anymore wine. Ha!

One thing that I have learned this past week...16 month olds need assistance when painting their nails.


I think she missed a spot. Don't worry, it's baby safe nail polish. I'm just hoping that her shirt can be saved because well...there's always a causality. She was really proud of herself and kept pointing to her toes all day! I will confess that we only got the one foot done. It was REALLY messy.

I'll try to pop in again this week but for now...


NAP TIME!

What are some ways you keep your toddlers active? The Easter Bunny hop has been a crowd favorite over here.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I use to make tactile box with rice, beans and/or dry alphabet soup pasta and that was always hit - why I don't know. I'm also a fan of finger painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary! I took your advice about the tactile box. Harper loved it! I didn't get a chance to make "paint" yet but I'm looking forward to finger painting.

      Delete
  2. Take her to the playground and let her RUN. Glad I'm not the only one who lives for nap time : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! We had a lot of fun ripping and running. Thank you for the advice!

      Delete