May 9, 2014

Leg Day, Shorty Shorts and Gains

Happy Friday

I now have 4 Liebster nominations so I can carry out the rest of the month with Random-Leigh posts on Fridays!

If you follow me on Twitter, you probably know that I like to wear my shorty shorts on leg day. It's not to show off or to be scandalous, I just find it less restrictive than working out in my pants. A couple days ago, I was sporting my Hatha shorts (my faves) because it was leg day. I did leg extensions and leg curls with no problem. Awesome. Then the time came for me to do leg presses.

Disapproval

Cheeks were everywhere...not really but close enough. One of my goals is to see gains (or muscle growth) in the glute department. I think I'm making progress because my shorts did NOT fit like that before. I may as well have been doing this:

Miley

You live and you learn. Don't worry, those shorts are leg day retired.

1/2/3
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Twerking has to help tone up the buns - right? All that shaking has to do SOMETHING :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! I should hope it does something. It looks like a good amount of cardio at the very least.

      Delete
  2. I'm trying so hard to get that twerking gif out of my head lol\

    Go for the goal girlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. My poor husband has to deal with random twerk gif text messages. I'm sure he would block me if he could! Haha!

      Delete
  3. Yikes. Me, too, Mary. I wasn't expecting the videos :)

    ReplyDelete