June 18, 2014

Wedding Recap {TIU Bridesmaid}

Hey y'all! The HR girl within my organization quit (after a year of not doing anything) so I've been drafted to fill in...which means I'm too swamped to blog. By the time I get home, I just want to play with Harper, eat, snuggle the husband and drink wine. I have been way too tired to prepare posts in the evenings. It may be the wine.

Last week, I was able to escape HR duty because two of my dearest friends got married and Mike and I were in the wedding! On Thursday, the girls had a bridal luncheon, mani/pedis, the rehearsal and dinner. The groomsmen grabbed some pizza, went to the movies and then met us for rehearsal. It was pretty much two days of the ladies being fancy and the guys hanging out. They even played basketball in their tuxedos before the ceremony...which was before the photographer got to them. I'm just glad they didn't tear anything. Boys.

 Here's a snippet:

Can someone please help the bride?

Before the reception!

The handsome groom, one of his bff's and I got photobombed. 

The hubby and me. 

My nutrition was decent. I only indulged a tiny bit with desserts BUT the rehearsal dinner was open bar and I HAD to drink their signature wedding cocktails. It would have been rude otherwise.

I stayed on top of my training schedule while I was there, although, the hotel fitness center left much to be desired. I had to work off a few of those drinks! This is the last week of the Tone It Up Bikini Series and I want to finish strong.


Dont worry, I plan on hiring a posing coach for my competition. Ha! I forgot half of what I needed to train in while away, so I'm wearing Mike's shoes in the picture. Eew! I know! I needed to hit the gym so I tied his shoes super tight and tried to not think about it. If you look at my foot, you can see where my toes are touching the ground.

I'll try to hurry back soon but you can always catch me on Instagram!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. love weddings, you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful in your dress. The training must be working because you look super-healthy. I hope things calm down for you at work. It can be so stressful when you have to do more than your fair share of the work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang girl! You look gorgeous! The bride does, too, but that color is beautiful on you, and you are kicking booty in the best possible way--looking STRONG, confident, and FEEYACE. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you looked great in your dress when I saw it in Instagram! Glad you had a great time. Hopefully things slow down at work so you get a chance to post more. I miss reading your hilarious posts! I feel you on the family time and wine though. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful! Congrats on the job responsibilities (???)...hope you can find some time to blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it was a beautiful and fun wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know a coach who'll work for oreos ;) Looking hot lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful wedding pics! Love the photobomb pic. hehe You are awesome, keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You looked so amazing in your dress for the wedding!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You looked great in your dress!!!!!

    ReplyDelete