July 22, 2014

My Life Lately: Glitter


If you follow me on Pinterest, you know that my mind is already on Christmas. You think that holy and jolly have blown up your Pinterest timeline? I'm just getting started!


The coming months are crazy around here due to the holidays, Harper's birthday and our wedding anniversary. Oh, and Mike's birthday too. I didn't forget you honey! LOL ;)  Because we have three major events taking place in December alone (and Trader Joe's doesn't make enough two buck chuck to ease my stress), I have already started planing and crafting. Yes, it is truly Christmas in July at my place.

I'm sure that my husband is ready to runaway from home. There is not one room that isn't frosted with silver glitter. That shit travels. I have learned that if you wash something that falls victim to sparkle...you end up with clean glitter. That stuff doesn't want to leave when you're done with it. Harper thinks that the floors look "pwetty" now. That's a win!

I have been hitting the gym harder than ever because... ice cream. Duh! I'm going to blame my overindulgence on the fact that I've been celebrating National Ice Cream Day for two weeks now. Blue Bell knows the way to my heart and the weigh to my butt too.



Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Clean glitter #TRUTH!!! It is very pretty though :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Since we already have glitter everywhere...I'm putting glitter on all the things. LOL

      Delete
  2. I respect the use of "weigh to my butt" CLEVER CLEVER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did it take a ton of that to cover?
    I have a guy at our church that says glitter is from the devil. It appears everywhere & its hell to get off :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't! I used maybe a 2oz bottle's worth of glitter on all three letters.

      Delete
  4. I love the weigh to my butt too. Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH! I don't want to think about Christmas yet! I like my warm weather. I really need to hit the gym nowadays. I stopped bfing my son (he does way better on formula with his acid reflux) so now I want to continue my weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! My poor husband cringes when he hears "Chr-" leave my mouth now. Go ahead and start your fitness journey today. You can make Christmas dinner in your bikini ;)

      Delete
  6. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! It is the most wonderful time of the year. ;)

      Delete
  7. That's a great idea to start preparing for the holidays now, so that's it's easier in December. Love your humor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying to make it as stress free as possible this year.

      Delete
  8. You're so crafty! Love it! Oh and I L-O-V-E ice cream too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ice cream makes my world go round ;)

      Delete
  9. I can't believe how close Christmas is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. JOY! I seriously debated decorating for Christmas in July! Next year I will just start crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's taking some of the edge off. LOL. I'm also finding that my DIY to-do list is getting longer. ;)

      Delete
  11. You are on top of things! I remember the holidays about two days after it passes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually crying and crafting the night before my tree goes up. I'm trying to create some stress free Christmas magic this year. LOL

      Delete