August 22, 2014

Blogging + Social Media References I Love

I can't read enough about blogging and design these days. Because the only thing I do consistently in this blog life is blog inconsistently, I wanted to at least share what I actually do with some of my time. Sound fair? Ha!

1. You Are Your Content-This is just part one of the "Who Are You Online" series and is filled with killer information. According to my Instagram posts, I am a family chick who drinks, lifts and has an awesome sense of humor. ;)

2. Natural Social Media Marketing + 50 Content Ideas- 'Nuff said

3. 15 Minutes To a Better Blog: Creating an Editorial Calendar- Nope. I don't have an editorial calendar. I know, I know!

4. Simple Tricks to Redesign Your Blog- I'm redesigning my blog so this is perfection.

Do you have a blog you go to often for blog tips and tricks? You can see some of mine here. 

This post was fueled by Starbucks, Tupac and the anticipation of training shoulders and arms later.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant list! I am trying to increase my SEO and I have been MIA lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That's on my must-do list also!

      Delete
  2. I am so bad about a calendar. I do stuff as they come to me which is probably not the best way to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way. I need more structure because my method is NOT working.

      Delete
  3. I wish I did more redesign. I often go to sites, think, man, what a great idea, and then don't do anything about it. TYPICAL.
    This comment brought to you by the fact that Zoe is IN MA FACE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I need to be a blog design reviewer 'cuz that's all I do. Is that job open?

      Zoe better be glad she's cute ;)

      Delete