August 29, 2014

Photoshop and A To-Do List {Free Printable}

One of my goals for the year was to use Photoshop and Illustrator with some comfort. I've always found the Creative Suite in general to be one of those things that was just not for me as a non-artist. I put myself in a box. I told myself that I couldn't...so I didn't. Until now. 

The past few months have been filled with tutorials and experiments. It has been one of the most gratifying experiences. Having the capability to whip up a cute poster for Harper's room or decorations for a party is pretty cool. 

Last week, I mentioned some kick ass references I  am digging at the moment and disclosed the fact that I don't have an editorial calendar. As I work to rectify this blogging sin, I'm working on some planner inserts that should make my life a little easier and more productive. 

I'm no graphic designer BUT I found this to-do list too cute to keep to myself! 

To Do List via Earl-Leigh Designs

Free Printable To-Do List via Earl Leigh Designs Free Printable To-Do List via Earl Leigh Designs

Just click here to print! Do not "fit picture to frame" when printing. Let me know if you have any problems!

When was the last time you challenged yourself?

This post was fueled by Starbucks, Bloc Party and some pretty smooth dance moves. Just sayin'.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Look at you - that's so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I really dig the black and white with the pop of color. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary!! That one is my fave.

      Delete
  3. Super cute! I may be printing a bunch of these when I get to peruse the school computers once more. :P Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable! I am definitely printing and using them. I don't have an editorial calendar. I just have wrinkly scraps of paper that I have topics and things I need to do scribbled down on. I have always been intimidated by photoshop.I think I challenge myself all the time with weight loss, organizing, blogging, I even set goals with being a mom! I definitely am not always successful but I try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as we keep trying! I think that setting parenting goals is a great idea!!!

      Delete