September 8, 2014

Getting Frisky {Fit-Girl Style}

Today is the first day of the Tone It Up Frisky Fall Challenge! Y'all know that I love a fitness challenge.


I have been in a FUNK lately. I just want to eat junk food and watch Netflix all day. Going to the gym has become a chore. There are external factors (I'm working hella hard to change) that I have let have too much power over me. Damnit. I want to be frisky!

My "before" pictures for the challenge will go up this week. I won't promise them for tomorrow because I have a toddler who is not feeling too hot. Lots of snuggles and nose cleanings are happening. She likes to have mommy hold her when she doesn't feel well so I'm certain my pictures will involve me holding her on one hip while she has a serious case of pouty face. ;)

You still have time to sign up for the challenge. It's free and you could win some fun prizes! #Friskyfall

What do you do to feel "bright-eyed and bushy-tailed"? 

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I am with you...I am trying to work off baby weight...and I go back and forth between..I want to be frisky to... this food is good, feed me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've been having way too many "give me all the cupcake moments" lately.

      Delete
  2. I punch myself in the face. That usually does it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try and get out there for a walk. I argue with myself then I just do it and feel so much better afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking about joining in with this... I've never done the Tone it girls challenges but they look fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They're fun and the girls are amazing!

      Delete
  5. Oh this is just what I need! Until I saw those pictures... I need to see more like me lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, ladies in the Tone It Up (TIU) community come in all shapes and sizes! @Jenthefitfoodie, on Instagram, is one of my favorite examples of a TIU transformation. She's really sweet too!

      Delete