September 11, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Recipe {Vegan-Friendly}

It isn't technically fall but it's close enough for me to start indulging in all things pumpkin! I wanted a seasonal drink that wasn't caffeinated because Harper would be drinking it too. After looking through my cabinets and fridge, I whipped up a Pumpkin Spice Smoothie. Depending on what you have at home, you could make this drink vegan-friendly. BAM!

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie via Earl-Leigh Designs

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups milk (I used plain almond)
1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice- you could use more to bring out the flavor
1/2 cup pumpkin
1 oz cream cheese- or dairy free yogurt
Vanilla extract
Honey or sweetener of choice
Graham crackers (optional)

Directions:
Blend all ingredients.
Drink!

Special Note:
This is a really creamy smoothie. Add more milk if you desire a thinner consistency.

Pumpkin Spice Smoothie via Earl-Leigh Designs

I need to hit up Bath & Body Works for some new candles! I only have two left from last year and they have a Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow one that I NEED.

What are you sipping on? 

This post was fueled by Starbucks, Foo Fighters and soup!

Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. I have never tried this drink anywhere but people love it. May have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come over to the pumpkin side. You'll love it here! ;)

      Delete
  2. I love veganizing recipes. This looks like a sweet treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmm that sounds great. I wish it wasn't FREEZING out today! But yummmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freezing?! I'm jelly. Would you like some of this "why the eff is it so dang hot in September" SC weather? I'm moving to Chi-town.

      Delete
  4. I might have to try this. I will put this in my online pocket. I am on a dairy free and no meat diet no chicken and red meat although I do eat fish. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I hope you like it!

      Delete
  5. Love this time of year! And that looks yummo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait to try this!!!! I always have pumpkin coffee but this seems so much better-more refreshing and more healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you like it as much as we did!

      Delete
  7. That sounds amazing and pinned! btw... Love the gnome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Mike thinks the little guy is creepy. LOL

      Delete
  8. This look great! :) I love pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pumpkin just does something for me! Hehe!

      Delete
  9. That sounds so delish right now!!!!!!!!!!!
    It feels like fall here today so it sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds good. I make a pumpkin pie milk shake. I will have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pumpkin pie milkshake sounds magical!

      Delete
  11. I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin flavor but this looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete