October 23, 2014

Popcorn, Fire and Ledbetter

Halloween is quickly approaching so that means the Frisky Fall Challenge will be coming to a close soon. I decided to start bulking a few weeks ago but I'm still participating in the challenge because the women in the Tone It Up (TIU) community are just so encouraging!


This is what I imagine TIU girls to look like when people post progress pictures. Its what I do. I love to see the excitement on someone's face when they're meeting goals or excelling! For people who seem unsure or disappointed, please know that I'm going to let you know how awesome you are for working on YOU. That goes for any facet of life.

Yesterday at work, someone in the building overcooked a bag of popcorn. That happens everyday, right? Around these parts, it is apparently proper protocol to have the fire department show up. During the "this is not a drill" announcement, I did the only thing a lady in bulking would do. I grabbed my gym bag and saved my lunch.

Thankfully, the building did not burn down because my headband from Ledbetter was delivered soon after we were allowed to reenter.


I love the company's mission to "Live, Love, and Learn Every Day Better through Body, Mind and Soul". Remember my ultimate goal of creating a life that I love? Their mission plays into that. I'll post a review on the headband soon. Yes, I would have saved it from the flames too.

What is the most dramatic thing you've seen or done lately?

This post was fueled by last night's Chinese takeout, water and my 90's Christmas Music station on Pandora.

GIF
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I am the most dramatic thing that happened to myself recently. Actually, I take that back, I did wake up last night with my cat sitting on my back. I consider that dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That IS extremely dramatic and somewhat frightening.

      Delete
  2. I am not very dramatic or maybe nothing happens around here to make me dramatic I guess. Glad you were ok and no fire!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Devon! I forgot my coffee mug so that would have been sad. ;)

      Delete
  3. I'd protect the food from a fire myself.
    Ughhh - the smell of burnt popcorn is the worst too!
    Ask my husband - everything I do is dramatic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! They had facilities add some fragrance to the air vents because of the smell! If I have lung issues, I'll know what caused it.

      Delete
  4. I saw ledbetter and I thought you were going to break out into a Pearl Jam tune! I checked out the site - no Pearl Jam either but the head bands are pretty tight :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I freaking LOVE Pearl Jam! Awww...now I'm sad that this isn't a post about them.

      Delete
  5. There is always drama in our busy house! 😀

    ReplyDelete