November 17, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Fitness Edition

People were crazy in the stores last year. There's no other way to put it...just crazy, fighting over "stuff". When it all boils down to it, Christmas presents (in a lot of cases) can just be described as "stuff". They may be items that we've been drooling over or something we just know that our friends/family/whomever would go gaga for but it's stuff. Because I have no desire to wait in long lines with people tapping their toes at over-worked sales associates who are assisting EVERYONE, here comes the internet. Besides, you can find some really fun and unique items on the interwebs.

Move over Thanksgiving, it's time to start trimming those trees and decking the halls!

Holiday Gift Guide: Fitness Edition


If you have some fitness enthused friends or blog buddies (ahem) I found some nice, affordable gift options.

Little Miss Fierce Tank- Cute and functional. Hell anyone with a bit of fierceness could rock this. Tell her to pair it with athletic tights or jeans and sport it with a bit of sass. We see you and we love it!

Train Like You Live on The Hellmouth Tank- Do you have a friend who LOVES Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Buy this, wrap it up and wait for the squeals.

Tone It Up Special Edition Yoga Pullover Sweatshirt- For the beach babe in your life. This girl likes to have fun and her enthusiasm is contagious. Get her this and tell her to spread a little of that awesomeness around.

Perfect Fit Go Stack- If you have a friend who takes her protein to go, do her a favor and get this. You can gift it alone, with something else or stuff it with goodies...like chocolate. ;)

Road ID the Wriste Elite- There are so many different styles and colors you can choose from to personalize for a friend or family member. They even come in toddler size. What's so great about this? Safety. If Heaven forbid your friend has an accident while running or at the gym, medics will have access to emergency contact information. There are interactive badges also that route medical professionals to the website where your friend's medical profile is stored. This is great if you know someone who suffers from something like life-threatening allergies or diabetes. The interactive ID's cost a little more.

Knee-High Sport Sock- Everyone knows someone who has a thing for socks. If you're thinking..."I don't know anyone like that"...look down. What's on your feet? Cute socks? Add them to your wishlist.

Are you gearing up for some Black Friday or Cyber Monday shopping? 

This post was fueled by water, coffee and stuffed cabbage casserole.

Photobucket

30 comments:

  1. I love the Road ID! I never heard of it. Thanks for the guide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I just recently heard about them and had to share.

      Delete
  2. Love the Buffy quote! New that one off the bat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would! There are a lot of cute Supernatural shirts out too!

      Delete
  3. I need those perfect fit containers! & then challenge myself to see how much I can cram in them :) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! The possibilities are almost endless...you could fit a serving of oats in one and toppings in the other. Just add water when you get to your destination!

      Delete
  4. Girl you better be gearing up.... I think that you know why ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! I need to step my game up for check-ins!

      Delete
  5. The santa hats are so cute! I love the "Little Miss Fierce" tank!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hate Black Friday shopping! Too crowded. One year my daughter dragged me to Target just to see what it was like-never again. I love the charms for the road ID

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be obsessed with Black Friday shopping but it stresses me out now. I don't want to lose a limb because a sweater is 50% off.

      Delete
  7. I'm still stresed about holiday shopping...I feel like it's too soon to think about!! Love your suggestions, I just bought myself a RoadID the other week. I think I'm going to go for Cyber Monday this year. #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a better deal to shop in your pj's anyway. :)

      Delete
  8. I'm going to show this to the hubs...maybe he'll get the hint and get me some workout gear :). Great ideas! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh, I absolutely HATE Black Friday shopping. Ever since I've had kids, all of my shopping happens on-line! I like that go-stack, I'll have to look into that one! Thanks for the list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's so cute and functional! I like anything that makes life a little simpler.

      Delete
  10. I love the Little Miss Fierce tank-anything to make working out more fun:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I refuse to go black Friday shopping. Maybe Saturday... Even ask the crazies are in bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The animal comes out in people on Black Friday. Around here, stores are opening at 8pm on Thanksgiving Day. Crazy!

      Delete
  12. great pics! I want that "hellmouth" tank!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are some very cute ideas! Thanks for sharing. I don't wear socks and my daughter wears mitch match socks (go figure) but I love the TIU sweatshirt so I can look like I do yoga. LOL. #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the t-shirts and it makes me want to create my own line. Thanks for the gift guide. #wowlinkup.

    ReplyDelete