post mine for extra accountability. It tickles me to no end when I get a reminder from one of you ladies to post an update. Thank you for that! There were a few times last year where I just wanted to eat a pint of ice cream, rub my tummy and watch Netflix but one of those reminders would come just in time. Not that I don't enjoy that scenario! Haha! Moderation. Because I have a lot of smaller goals to help get me to my ultimate goal of creating a life that I love, I'm only going to post a few for now.
1. Continue to practice yoga and end the year with at least one handstand push-up.
2. Get into competition shape.
3. Compete in the bikini division of an NPC show! The Palmetto Classic is one of the annual bodybuilding competitions held in South Carolina, Charleston to be exact, and I would really like my first show to be drive-able to cut down on expenses.
4. Safely reverse to a weight that is easier to maintain post-competition.
5. Actively participate in a local running group.
6. Work on MY happy.
7. Continue experimenting with food.
2. Invest in lighting and backdrops for tutorials and vlogs. I've made a few projects but my apartment has the absolute worst lighting so photographs don't come out the way I'd like.
3. Buy a new camera.
4. Establish a schedule for posting, commenting on other blogs and sharing via social media.
What are your goals for the new year?
Do you have any goals that build on each other?
This post was fueled by coffee, oatmeal and the sweet sound of a lawn mower.