January 16, 2015

That's it, I'm moving!

UPDATE: earlleighdesigns.com is now live.

The time has come. After months of going back and forth about a decision...I'm hopping onto the Wordpress train. My laptop trying to die in the middle of this move is not helping the stress factor! Ha!

After Sunday, the easiest way to find me will be to search for earlleighdesigns.com as my blog will be hosted elsewhere and officially a dotcom.

Sorry for any inconvenience but like Beyonce said:


I hope that you will all come visit my new home! New blog posts at earlleighdesigns.com will be starting on Monday.

GIF
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Gotta make sure I add you so I don't loose you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got all excited that you were moving in with me. Then my dreams were crushed. But you are still kind of moving in with me, because you will be WP. So that shall suffice.
    FOR NOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby steps. First the toothbrush, then I get a drawer and you know the rest. ;)

      Delete
  3. Yay!!! Congrats on the switch, you'll be so happy you decided to make that "upgrade" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice!You will not regret this!See you on Monday!!!
    http://www.2activelab.com

    ReplyDelete